The SolarHome 620 brings modern lighting, energy, and entertainment to transform any structure into an off-grid home. The easy-to-install solar panel captures daily sun to charge up a central control box which powers 3 hanging lights, USB charge-out, and an MP3/FM radio system. BioLite's first-crossover product, the SolarHome 620 is currently in use in over 40,000 homes across western Kenya. Perfect for vans, sheds, or the next power outage, the system comes packed in a kit the size of a shoebox.
Features And Benefits
- 6W solar panel connects to 20 Wh Control Box
- 2 USB Out Ports on Control box to Charge devices
- Control Box plays radio/MP3
- 3 overhead lights, one with motion sensor, each 100 Lumens and dimmable
- Wall-mounted switches control hanging lights
- 18ft daisy-chainable cables for multi-room lighting