The Lion Beginner DIY Solar Power Kit lets you harness the power of the sun and convert it to power your devices, tools, lights, and many other power needs. It is a quick and easy way to be up and running with solar power anywhere. It comes with all the necessary cables, connectors and components.
It's a convenient way to get power to:
- Or anywhere else you need power!
MAIN KIT COMPONENTS
- The Lion 100 is a foldable, durable, portable, and easy-to-connect 100W solar panel that lasts up to 20 years. It has a max power output of 18V @ 5.56A and you can link multiple panels together.
‣ Heavy Duty Double Walled Aluminum Construction
‣ Easily Portable Folding Panels with an Easy-to-Carry Handle
‣ Anti-Corrosive Monocrystalline Solar Cells that Last up to 20 years
‣ Expandable - Link up to 4 Panels
‣ Max Power Output - 18V @ 5.56A
‣ Dimensions Folded - 26.5 x 20 x 2
‣ Dimensions Open - 26.5 x 40 x 1
‣ Weight - 20 Pounds
‣ Warranty - 1 Year
- The Savanna IV is a 400W power inverter. It connects to the 12v Safari UT™ 250 battery and provides usable plugs and ports for powering all your devices. It has 2 AC plugs (110V) and 4 USB ports.
‣ Connects directly to your battery and provides power for your devices.
‣ Outputs - 2 AC and 4 USB (2 @ 2.4A, 1 @ 1A and 1 @ 0-2.4A)
‣ Output Voltage - 110VAC+/-5% / 60Hz (US)
- The 25’ Anderson™ extension cable hooks up between the solar panel and the other electronics. With the extra distance you have the flexibility to position your solar panel wherever you need to catch the best sunlight while the charge controller and battery sit in the shade.
‣ Position your Solar Panels for best exposure to the sun while keeping the rest of your equipment tucked away.
‣ Length - 25'
‣ Rated for - 12V, 30A
- The Savanna CC is a solar charge controller. It regulates the flow of power coming in from the solar panel to the Safari UT™ 250 battery. It has a connection input for the the solar panel(s), an output to go to the battery and charging indicator status lights.
- Regulates the power flow between your solar panels and battery.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Lithium, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov