Grill, boil, cook, and charge with this fully integrated kit. Generate electricity and create smokeless wood flames with the award-winning CampStove 2 while cooking up your meals with the lightweight Portable Grill and KettlePot attachments.
-Stove generates 3W power to charge devices
-Burn sticks, wood scraps, or pellets
-KettlePot stores CampStove to save pack space
-Boil 1L of water in 4.5 minutes
-Grilltop fits up to four burgers
-FlexLight included to illuminate cooktop
-Bonus Item: Free bag of pellets with this purchase. Details below.
- On-Board Battery
Integrated 2600 mAh battery stores energy so you can charge on-demand
- Smart LED Dashboard - Real time feedback on fire strength, power output and fan speed settings
- USB Charge Out With 50% More Power - Turn the heat of your fire into useable electricity to charge phones and lights
- Lightweight Aluminum Legs - Fold up for nested portability
- Fuel Intake Lid - Doubles as refueling source and chimney
- Steel Grill Grate - Fit up to four burgers or six hot dogs
- Flame Spreading Design - Turns your flames into an even cooking surface
- Folding Legs - Packs flat to fit in a backpack
- BPA-Free High-Temp Top - See boiling point with transparent lid
- Silicone Seal - Keeps liquids secure so you can pour without spilling a drop
- Vertical Cool Touch Handles - Facilitate easy pouring
- Ultra-Thin Stainless Body - Lightweight and safer than anodized aluminum cookware
(twigs, pinecone, wood pellets, etc.)
KettlePot: 16 oz (465 g)
Grill: 30 oz (850 g)
Width 5 inches (127 mm)
KettlePot: 10.20 x 5.20" (25.91 x 13.21 cm)
Grill: 9.5 x 12 x 3.5 in (24.13 x 30.48 x 26.67 cm)
KettlePot with stuff sack
Portable Grill with cover
BioLite’s patented core technology captures waste heat from the fire through a heat probe attached to the orange powerpack.
Heat is converted into electricity via a thermoelectric generator. This powers a fan and sends electricity to a USB charging port. Excess power is stored in interal battery.
The internal fan forces air back into the burn chamber dramatically improving combustion and creating a cleaner, more efficient burn.